Monday 31 October 2016

Louder than bombs

I have recently found myself justifying my fate that has surrounded itself by absurdity and wastelands of familiarity without a directive language guiding it…
Yet my life continues to be encircled by love, adventure and poetry
I live by love and have sacrificed much for freedom, a freedom that claims me daily.

I have rendered the familiar strange and strangers my home.
Shifting between parallels selves’, from one sphere of consciousness to another,
Knowing one has to leave but not wanting to lose those left behind.

I am to my loved ones like the dust on the old antics of dotted story lines,
Scared of brushing me away from fear of breaking crystalline memories,
Turning myself into the golden lining of realities ripped at their seems,

What about you?
Do you also believe that baby elephants die alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment